25円 GOTOTOP Electric Chair Massage Chair Seat Cushion, Vibrator Rear Health Household Wellness Relaxation GOTOTOP ギフ_包装 Electric Chair Massage Vibrator Seat Cushion Rear Chair,Seat,Cushion,,GOTOTOP,Health Household , Wellness Relaxation,Massage,1cforu.ru,/autosoterism631764.html,Vibrator,Rear,Chair,Electric,25円 25円 GOTOTOP Electric Chair Massage Chair Seat Cushion, Vibrator Rear Health Household Wellness Relaxation Chair,Seat,Cushion,,GOTOTOP,Health Household , Wellness Relaxation,Massage,1cforu.ru,/autosoterism631764.html,Vibrator,Rear,Chair,Electric,25円 GOTOTOP ギフ_包装 Electric Chair Massage Vibrator Seat Cushion Rear
The product can massage back, neck, waist, etc. It can relieve fatigue, muscle tension,pressure and give you vigor quickly.
1. This product adopts 12V safe voltage, controlled by microcomputer. Very safe to use.
2. With 8 massage modes, you can choose different modes to massage different parts.
3. The product has five vibration motors and seat vibration setting with 3 speeds. You can adjust the massage strength.
4. In order to better use this product, system with automatic timing. The product will shut down automatically.
5. Beautiful appearance, suitable for a wide range of people.
6. You can sit or lying, very convenient to use.
Item Type: Massager Cushion
Material: Polyester Cloth + Sponge
Power Plug: US Plug
Input Voltage: AC 100-240V
Output Voltage: DC 12V
Size: Approx. 111 * 50cm /
Sign up to receive the latest Physiopedia news
Any physiotherapist or physical therapist anywhere in the world can edit Physiopedia. Become an editor or join our volunteer programme to make your contribution.
Universities providing physiotherapy and physical therapy education are invited to involve their students to contribute content to Physiopedia as part of an educational project.
Clinics and professional organisations are invited to engage their staff and members in contributing to Physiopedia as continuing education and professional development projects.
“The International Committee of the Red Cross is proud to have supported three open courses developed and delivered by Physiopedia on lower limb amputee rehabilitation, managing children with cerebral palsy and clubfoot” - Barbara Rau ICRC
© Physiopedia 2021 | Physiopedia is a registered charity in the UK, no. 1173185